Hello From Luna-C

I just wanted to say hello and welcome to everyone. I have been really sick the last few weeks, so have not had much free time to do anything other than look after the kids and immediate label work.

But I do welcome you all, and thank you for joining. I hope you will encourage others to join as well.

I am going to be putting up discount codes on some of our forthcoming new releases on this site, and I hope some of the other labels will do the same. I am also going to be doing a remix competition in the near future, and its an AMAZING one, and again, will hit this site first.

This is all with the aim of bringing as many people here as possible. If we get enough people and labels, this forum can be an extensive resource for us all, buying or selling.

In the meantime, just wanted to say hello, welcome, and lets try to be…nice? :slight_smile:

Hi Chris,

Thanks for establishing this place :+1:
I look forward to see how this progresses and will happily play a small part where I can :wink:

I was thinking since fb and insta are down atm that this place gains the attention needed and will grow even bigger. Could be a new HardcoreBook or a Tunegram why not :grinning:
But really enjoying the place and how we’re all a good community, known friends and good topics to analyse etc.
It has a good potential and I’m excited!

Props to ZuckaLunaBerg (let me call you like that Chris on this occasion) :blush:

I don’t think there’s been a flame war yet… I’m sure it’ll come :slight_smile:

Hey Chris, thank you for setting up this page. Looking forward to what will happen here. Greetins from Hamburg.

biiiiggggg oiiiiii oiiiii Luna c :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: